The purpose of providing funding is to pay for production resources (staffing, travel etc) to allow you to create high-quality, well-researched, expert-guided features, episodes or short-form series.
The money could be spent on the following, but not limited to;
- Freelance producers and editors
- Day-rates for team members working on the project
- Studio hire, or equipment particularly necessary to deliver the features.
- Costs of transcribing material
- Fees for creation of social media and web assets
- Travel costs
You will be required in the submission process to include a simple budget explaining how the money will be spent.